Registration Link : https://www.capp-asia.com/endo
CAPP/Tipton Dental Academy is launching the Clinical Endodontics Dentistry Certificate programme in Singapore!
Commencing in 2019, the Certificate course consists of 3 modules offers participants a chance to obtain a Certificate in Clinical Endodontics from the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
| Module 1
|| 14 - 16 August 2019 (3 days)
| Module 2
|| 22 - 24 November 2019 (3 days)
| Module 3
|| 20 - 22 March 2020 (3 days)
* Hands-on training (50%) in every module
* Certificate (3 Modules, total of 9 days)
* Target audience: GP Dentists and other Specialist Dentists
* Total est. 63 CDE points to be awarded (TBC) - pending approval by Singapore Dental Council (SDC)
* Training delivered by UK experts
* Special attention to each single delegate
* Recognised by British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)
* Payments in installments possible
The main goals of the programme are:
- To teach the delegates how to put scientifically proven cutting-edge endodontics techniques into practice to deliver great results.
- Give the delegates confidence to take on simple and complex endodontic cases.
- Help ease the delegate’s transition into private practice.
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry aim to increase levels of confidence and self-belief in the delegates and to teach them excellence in dental techniques so that they can achieve their career ambitions. The Academies provide access to specialist guest speakers to ensure that the participants receive the most advanced knowledge available.