VITA YZ HT is a highly translucent zirconia which is particularly suitable for monolithic restorations due to its enormous strength (approx. 1,200 MPa) and excellent light refraction properties. It is a cost-effective, esthetic alternative material to non-precious metal and partially veneered metalceramic restorations. For exact shade reproduction, there is a system of matched components available for VITA YZ HT.
Practices/laboratories benefit from:
- accurate results thanks to high edge stability and precise sintering results
- excellent esthetic potential thanks to high translucency
- tooth-colored blanks for efficient fabrication of monolithic restorations
- reduction of wall thickness possible to achieve restorations that are gentle on oral substance
- matched components (e.g. stains) for exact shade reproduction